• Zachary and Rachel Cass of Glendale are parents of a daughter, Audrianna, born April 26, 2010. She was 7 pounds, 15 ounces and 21 inches. She joins brother Tony, 7.
• Bill and Bridget Spaulding of Mequon are parents of a daughter, Riley Elizabeth, born April 13, 2010. She was 8 pounds, 7 ounces and 21 1/4 inches. She joins brother Jacob, 1.
• Kate Byrne, formerly of Whitefish Bay, graduated in May from the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. Kate will be traveling to Asia for the summer before returning to Washington to pursue a career with the Department of Justice. Kate is a 2005 graduate of Whitefish Bay High School.
• Isabel Bartos of Shorewood has received the 2010 LeRoy C. Schmidt 150-Hour Accounting Scholarship in the amount of $5,000 awarded by the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants Educational Foundation. She is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Lauren Senour of Brown Deer was awarded a $10,000 Wisconsin Foundation for Independent Colleges Rath Scholarship. She is a junior at St. Norbert College in De Pere.
• Zachary Siegrist of Whitefish Bay graduated with a Master of Science Degree in biology from Western Washington University in Bellingham, Wash. He is a 2003 graduate of Whitefish Bay.
• Sarah Greers graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School. Sarah won the 2009 William Herbert Page award for the best student article for the Wisconsin Law Review. She will be doing a clerkship with Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patrick Crooks.
• Wilma Saffold of Glendale received the 2010 LeRoy C. Schmidt 150-Hour Minority Accounting Scholarship for $5,000 awarded by the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants Educational Foundation. She is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
• The following students graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee on May 16: Jennifer Hamaker, Joshua Hooten, Jordan Jasinowski, Michael Marcus, Elizabeth McCarthy and Ellis Stephens - Bayside; Ali Anwar III, Arianna Cahn, Christine Carlson, Juanita Cordova, Sandra Dickerson, Nicholas Dickson, Jennifer Herkowski, NathanJohnson, Ryan Kautzer, Caleb Kopczyk, Terri Kulakow, Anne Michalski, Angie Mohns, Kathryn Osmunson, Erika Petterson, Cleaster Smiley, Lois Smith, Amy Stapleton, Shaun Stearns, Maria Torres, Gregory Wallsworth, Gary Waymire-Cooper, Monique White, Doan Winkel - Brown Deer; Morgan Egge, Michael Ioffe, Syed Ishrak, Helen Ishrak, Jennifer Johnson, Solomiya Kucheras, Catherine Lohr, Vicki Loosli-Lyzzaik, Christina Plotecher, Daniel Reikher, Sara Schumaker - Fox Point; Ann Adams, Valeria Aronica, Amy Becker, Aviva Bergtrom, Alexandra Bruckner, Mwaba Chisela, Jacquelyn Dusosky, Mahita Gone, Jordan Herbert, Jonathan Herman, Ryan Johnson, Lindsey King, Alicia Lee, Naomi Lever, Shaniqua Linder, Anthony Lucci III, Anne Maahs, Maralyn Maloney, Leanne Mindin, Mary Naczek, Rebecca Ogutu, Angela Ortenblad, Adam Pearson, Parul Sachdeva, Wilma Saffold, Wendy Siedlecki, Danielle Stronach, James Switzer and Maureen Tsogbe - Glendale; Remilekun Adebogun, PaulAnderson, Lauren Bailey, Simon Bouwman, Jordan Brenegan, Michael Brenner, Allison Cain, Miriam Colton, Kurt Derenne, Janardan Durvasula, Robert Kebbekus III, Ethan Krasnow, Tiffini Lawrence, JulieMaloney, Victoria Meyer, Krystle Moraska, Benjamin Royce, Danielle Semerda, Michelle Vinson, Jonathan Weimer and Elizabeth Zastrow - Mequon; Igor Beker and Daniel Michel - River Hills; Hamssah Badrah, Douglas Baker, Salvatore Balistreri, Molly Barton, Kyle Beining, Julie Carpenter, Tatiana Chersini, Kirstyn Cowle, Joseph Cummins, Jamey Curry, Matthew Dalstrom, Michael Dax, Jessica Dietzler, Jacqueline Dupre, Alice Edari, Andrea Friar, Mohammed Gallab, Melissa Herlache, Nicholas Iannelli, Katherine Peterson-Iselin, Thomas Joy, Megan Kaminsky, Daniel MacKenzie, Abigail Kerr, Peter Koester, Shawn Krause, Rebecca Lemke, Kevin Lessmiller, Kelly Libber, Michael Maas, Angie Mackenzie, Seve Martinez, Jeremy Mauger, Glenda Mitchell, Brooklyn Moede, Wekeana Monese, Hugh Morris, Damian Nevers, Ryan Nolan, Sean O'Hara, Megan Olson, Paul Pedret, Barbara Price, Christopher Proulx-Petermann, Anjali Rameshbabu, Steven Reinhardt, Andrew Ruble, Timothy Runkle, Ryan Rupp, Astrith Ryan, Paula Ryan, Janet Schiff, James Schiller, Aaron Schramm, Robin Schultz, Melissa Sell, Tanisha Shabazz, Anil Shah, Katie Shorer, Robert Sorrin, Casey Steinke, Via Thao, Jonathan Tingley, Michael Topper, Ryan Towne, Amanda Vogel, HelenAnn Wagner, Margret Wallendal, Justin Walusayi, EvangelineWiest, Randy Williams, Jennifer Witt, April Woods, Tushunda Wright, Tony Yang, Alyson Yundt, Cory Zedler, Briana Ziebell, Kim Zilavy and Terence Leman - Shorewood; Ashley Bartlett, Ivan Kamyshko, Kurt Kiesling, Lisa Knorr, Matthew Olson, Marie Parish and Katie Scheuerlein - Thiensville; Jamie Bal, Joseph Biancuzzo, Lily Carlin-Bartel, Ofelia Chaidez, Jennifer Dumpprope, Tracy Edgcomb, Michael Fitzgibbons, Daniel Gerlach, Hyunjoo Han, Terese Janowiak, Daniel Kelley, Andrew Latham, Natalie Lohr, John Ludolph, Judith Marker, Alexander McEathron, Joseph Melton, Julia Nash, Thomas Raven, Kathryn Sayotovich, Michelle Scalici, Margaret Schutz, Rachel Schutz, Paul Sevart, Jerry Yang and Shihfan Yang - Whitefish Bay.
• David Naida of Mequon has accepted an Honor Award from Xavier University in Cincinnati. He will graduate from Marquette University High School and plans to major in music education and performance. David is the son of Laura and John Naida of Mequon.
• Isis Lozano, a student at the Dominican High School in Whitefish Bay, received a scholarship from the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin.
Send Celebrations submissions to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Celebrations: May 15
- Celebrations: May 1
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 10
- Celebrations: April 3
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 20
- Celebrations: Feb. 11
- Celebrations: Feb. 6
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 9
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Dec. 12
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Oct. 10