Fox Point police are searching for a 67-year-old man who was reported missing from a group home Monday morning, according to a Police Department news release.
Dennis J. Pfeil suffers from dementia and may have suicidal tendencies, according to the release. He was reported missing from a group home in the 6800 block of N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Pfeil has walked away from group homes in the past, the release says.
Pfeil is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, according to the release. He has blue eyes, gray facial hair and gray hair on his head.
He was last seen wearing a gray baseball hat, a navy blue coat and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about Pfeil should call Fox Point police at (414) 351-8914.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Mary Nohl house discussed at art preservation forum
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12