Fox Point police are searching for a 67-year-old man who was reported missing from a group home Monday morning, according to a Police Department news release.
Dennis J. Pfeil suffers from dementia and may have suicidal tendencies, according to the release. He was reported missing from a group home in the 6800 block of N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Pfeil has walked away from group homes in the past, the release says.
Pfeil is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, according to the release. He has blue eyes, gray facial hair and gray hair on his head.
He was last seen wearing a gray baseball hat, a navy blue coat and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about Pfeil should call Fox Point police at (414) 351-8914.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)