Fox Point police are searching for a 67-year-old man who was reported missing from a group home Monday morning, according to a Police Department news release.
Dennis J. Pfeil suffers from dementia and may have suicidal tendencies, according to the release. He was reported missing from a group home in the 6800 block of N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Pfeil has walked away from group homes in the past, the release says.
Pfeil is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, according to the release. He has blue eyes, gray facial hair and gray hair on his head.
He was last seen wearing a gray baseball hat, a navy blue coat and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about Pfeil should call Fox Point police at (414) 351-8914.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Braeger calls off Fox Point-Bayside recall
- Fox Point-Bayside chooses Dalzin as new superintendent
- Fox Point steps closer to footbridge's removal
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief