With the intent of regulating nuisance complaints more tightly, Fox Point officials have strengthened an ordinance that addresses dog barking. Only a single complaint will trigger enforcement, following an amendment passed Tuesday by the Village Board.
Language about nuisance animals had been on the village's books. It restricts all animals subject to frequent howling, whining, yelping, barking and meowing. However, the ordinance previously required at least two people from separate residences filing a complaint before the village took action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015