With the intent of regulating nuisance complaints more tightly, Fox Point officials have strengthened an ordinance that addresses dog barking. Only a single complaint will trigger enforcement, following an amendment passed Tuesday by the Village Board.
Language about nuisance animals had been on the village's books. It restricts all animals subject to frequent howling, whining, yelping, barking and meowing. However, the ordinance previously required at least two people from separate residences filing a complaint before the village took action.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Fox Point searches for new manager
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014