With the intent of regulating nuisance complaints more tightly, Fox Point officials have strengthened an ordinance that addresses dog barking. Only a single complaint will trigger enforcement, following an amendment passed Tuesday by the Village Board.
Language about nuisance animals had been on the village's books. It restricts all animals subject to frequent howling, whining, yelping, barking and meowing. However, the ordinance previously required at least two people from separate residences filing a complaint before the village took action.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research