After a closed session discussion last evening, the Brown Deer Village Board agreed to purchase property in the Original Village, a step that will help create some additional off-street parking.
The parcel at 8759 N. Deerwood Drive, between Prime Time Pub & Grill and Larry's Brown Deer Market, will be purchased for $185,000.
Jim Jagodizinski, the owner of the land, which includes a garage that is used for storage and personal auto restoration, offered to sell the land, Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said. The agreement to purchase is contingent on the adoption of a revised streetscape plan and the closing of the sale by Dec. 31.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)