According to police, a man armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and wrap-around sunglasses entered the bank, demanded and got money before driving off in a vehicle described as a beige colored SUV, similar to a Lexus RX350. A possible partial plate of 90334 was obtained from witnesses. No further information is available about this license plate.
No one was injured during the incident.
An attempted armed robbery at the bank occurred on July 25.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Fox Point village manager poised to resign after public backlash