According to police, a man armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and wrap-around sunglasses entered the bank, demanded and got money before driving off in a vehicle described as a beige colored SUV, similar to a Lexus RX350. A possible partial plate of 90334 was obtained from witnesses. No further information is available about this license plate.
No one was injured during the incident.
An attempted armed robbery at the bank occurred on July 25.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling