According to police, a man armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and wrap-around sunglasses entered the bank, demanded and got money before driving off in a vehicle described as a beige colored SUV, similar to a Lexus RX350. A possible partial plate of 90334 was obtained from witnesses. No further information is available about this license plate.
No one was injured during the incident.
An attempted armed robbery at the bank occurred on July 25.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015