A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay girl was informed of the correct use of 911 after she called police and then hung up in the 100 block of East Fairmount Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police went to the home and the girl admitted calling 911 hoping they would take her side in her argument with her mother.
Police then informed her of the importance of following house rules.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research