Seventy two percent of Glendale voters turned out to indicate their preference for Rep. Sandy Pasch, in the Senate District 8 recall election.
In unofficial results in the city, Pasch, a Democrat, had 2,946 votes to Republican incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling's 1,928.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire