Shorewood voters showed strong support for Rep. Sandy Pasch in the Senate District 8 recall election.
Pasch garnered 4,582 votes to 1,630 for incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling in unofficial results for the village.
The turnout was 63.7 percent in the community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Superintendent retiring from Maple Dale-Indian Hill
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup