Rep. Sandy Pasch carried Bayside in unofficial results provided by the village.
In the recall election for the 8th Senate District, Pasch had 1,299 votes to 997 for incumbent State Sen. Alberta Darling.
Bayside reports a 66.9 percent voter turnout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 19
- Updated: Two applicants in the running for Fox Point-Bayside School Board seat
- Police Report: June 17
- Mequon's assistant city administrator selected to manage Fox Point
- News & Notes: June 12
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Police Report: June 10
- News & Notes: June 5
- Community says fond goodbye to Monroe
- Nicolet plans energy projects over two years