The School Board plans to appoint a person to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Kathy Stresman last month.
In order to qualify, you must be 18 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident for at least 28 days preceding the selection (appointment).
Those who are interested in applying should send a letter of interest and résumé to School Board clerk, 8200 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, 53223. Materials may also be dropped off during normal business hours.
Applications are due no later than Sept. 8. Interviews will be scheduled for Sept. 15.
For additional information, call Barb Fleming at (414)371-6758.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Fox Point police chief retires after 18 years
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014