The School Board plans to appoint a person to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Kathy Stresman last month.
In order to qualify, you must be 18 years old, a citizen of the United States and a resident for at least 28 days preceding the selection (appointment).
Those who are interested in applying should send a letter of interest and résumé to School Board clerk, 8200 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, 53223. Materials may also be dropped off during normal business hours.
Applications are due no later than Sept. 8. Interviews will be scheduled for Sept. 15.
For additional information, call Barb Fleming at (414)371-6758.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- Police Report: Nov. 25