The Brown Deer School Board selected Michael Bembenek to fill the seat left vacant by the July resignation of Kathy Stresman at a special meeting Thursday. Bembenek , Kevin Klimek and Kathleen Schilz applied for the seat and had separate interviews with the board.
Bembenek will take his oath of office on Sept. 27.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)