Glendale - A 53-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct after threatening three relatives of a client at the Golden Living Center, 1616 W. Bender Road, where he worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant at 3:25 p.m. Jan. 7. The man pointed a loaded gun at the family and also tried to run them over in his car.
As police arrived, the man gave the gun to another employee to hold for him. He also had two magazines of ammunition in his car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Fox Point searches for new manager
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014