Glendale - A 53-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct after threatening three relatives of a client at the Golden Living Center, 1616 W. Bender Road, where he worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant at 3:25 p.m. Jan. 7. The man pointed a loaded gun at the family and also tried to run them over in his car.
As police arrived, the man gave the gun to another employee to hold for him. He also had two magazines of ammunition in his car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Mary Nohl house discussed at art preservation forum
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12