Glendale - A 53-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct after threatening three relatives of a client at the Golden Living Center, 1616 W. Bender Road, where he worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant at 3:25 p.m. Jan. 7. The man pointed a loaded gun at the family and also tried to run them over in his car.
As police arrived, the man gave the gun to another employee to hold for him. He also had two magazines of ammunition in his car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Fox Point residents question village leadership after seven municipal workers leave in last year
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Woman reports man tried to scam her by fishing for personal information
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014