Glendale - A 53-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon and disorderly conduct after threatening three relatives of a client at the Golden Living Center, 1616 W. Bender Road, where he worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant at 3:25 p.m. Jan. 7. The man pointed a loaded gun at the family and also tried to run them over in his car.
As police arrived, the man gave the gun to another employee to hold for him. He also had two magazines of ammunition in his car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Trial by fire for new Fox Point police chief
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014