Brown Deer Police say they anticipate a review of charges by Friday against a 20-year-old Brown Deer man who is a suspect in a shooting that took place in a village residence Tuesday morning. A 24-year-old Brown Deer man who was shot is in stable condition at Froedtert Hospital.
Police Tuesday said the victim was driven to St. Mary's Ozaukee after being shot in the leg/pelvic area. Hospital staff via Mequon Police notified local police of the injury. The suspect, with his attorney, later came to the village police station and turned himself in.
Police said he has been booked and taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)