Brown Deer Police say they anticipate a review of charges by Friday against a 20-year-old Brown Deer man who is a suspect in a shooting that took place in a village residence Tuesday morning. A 24-year-old Brown Deer man who was shot is in stable condition at Froedtert Hospital.
Police Tuesday said the victim was driven to St. Mary's Ozaukee after being shot in the leg/pelvic area. Hospital staff via Mequon Police notified local police of the injury. The suspect, with his attorney, later came to the village police station and turned himself in.
Police said he has been booked and taken to the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- Only four of five candidates campaigning in Fox Point primary
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015