Incumbents Michael Barth and Eido Walny were re-elected Tuesday, defeating newcomers Kelly Herda and Tom Noble.
Michael Barth received 41 percent of the vote - 680 votes - and Walny received 34 percent of the vote, or 565 votes. There were 277 ballots cast for Herda, and 150 for Noble.
Village trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Michael Barth (i) 680
Eido Walny (i) 565
Kelly Herda 277
Tom Noble 150
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)