Incumbents Michael Barth and Eido Walny were re-elected Tuesday, defeating newcomers Kelly Herda and Tom Noble.
Michael Barth received 41 percent of the vote - 680 votes - and Walny received 34 percent of the vote, or 565 votes. There were 277 ballots cast for Herda, and 150 for Noble.
Village trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Michael Barth (i) 680
Eido Walny (i) 565
Kelly Herda 277
Tom Noble 150
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- Only four of five candidates campaigning in Fox Point primary
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015