Fox Point police arrested a man for drunken driving and battery to an officer after the man sped near 80 mph in a 35 mph zone and then kicked an officer in the stomach Oct. 3.
According to the Fox Point police report:
A man, age and residence not released, was speeding around 80 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 8300 block of North Port Washington Road at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 3. The man turned off his lights when he saw the squad car and sped away to Doctors Park, 8400 E. Fox Lane, hitting a tree and then fleeing.
After being arrested, the man kicked an officer in the stomach. He had a preliminary blood-alcohol content of 0.162 and a warrant was issued for a blood draw.
The man was arrested for driving while impaired, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct, battery to an officer and speeding.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)