Fox Point police arrested a man for drunken driving and battery to an officer after the man sped near 80 mph in a 35 mph zone and then kicked an officer in the stomach Oct. 3.
According to the Fox Point police report:
A man, age and residence not released, was speeding around 80 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 8300 block of North Port Washington Road at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 3. The man turned off his lights when he saw the squad car and sped away to Doctors Park, 8400 E. Fox Lane, hitting a tree and then fleeing.
After being arrested, the man kicked an officer in the stomach. He had a preliminary blood-alcohol content of 0.162 and a warrant was issued for a blood draw.
The man was arrested for driving while impaired, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct, battery to an officer and speeding.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Mary Nohl house discussed at art preservation forum
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12