Reports not available this week.
· Two female students, ages and residence not released, were arrested for disorderly conduct at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., at 10:35 a.m. Nov. 1. One of the girls had told the class to "shut up" because she was trying to study. The other girl began to yell back, made an obscene gesture and picked up a chair threatening to hit the first girl. The girls continued to yell and threaten each other and police were called.
· Two females, ages and residences not released, were arrested for theft and one also for obstruction at Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 15. The females had taken children's clothing valued at $100 and when stopped, one gave a false name.
· A car was entered and a small amount of change taken in the 8300 block of North Ivy Street on Dec. 16 or 17.
· Credit cards were taken from a wallet that was in an unlocked classroom closet at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., during the day Dec. 17 and reported Dec. 18. Purchases were made using the stolen cards at Gamestop and Uncle Joe's to purchase games, shoes and other athletic wear valued at more than $1,000.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct, damage to property, trespassing, recklessly endangering safety and failure to report an accident after she blocked a driveway and then rammed her ex-boyfriend's truck with her car causing $500 damage in the 9300 block of North Bethanne Drive about 10:20 p.m. Dec. 18. She had been warned she was no longer allowed on this property or she would be cited for trespassing. After she hit his truck she "sped away" but was stopped.
· Jewelry was taken during a burglary at Legacies LTD., 7922 N. Port Washington Road, which was reported about 4:15 a.m. Dec. 17. Two glass panes on the front door were broken to gain entry. Inside jewelry cases were also smashed and rings and other jewelry valued at more than $30,000 was taken. The parking lot had been plowed about 11:30 p.m. Dec. 16 and the men doing the plowing had not seen anything unusual.
· A woman reported being the victim of a strong-armed robbery outside Fresh Market, 8705 N. Port Washington Road, at 7 p.m. Dec. 19. She was putting her purchases into her car when a male knocked her to the ground and took her purse and contents valued at more than $1,000 including a cellphone, cash and two watches. The robber was a male about 5'9" driving an older dark station wagon.
· A man was seen on surveillance video putting health and beauty supplies including razors and condoms valued at $390 into his backpack and fleeing Pick 'n Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 14 and reported Dec. 17.
· A 16-year-old girl and eight other females, ages and residences not released, were arrested for escort without a license and one male, age and residence not released, for party to that crime at La Quinta Inn, 5110 N. Port Washington Road, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Dec. 16. Police had set up "dates" with the females on a website known to be used by prostitutes.
· A male suspect was wanted for fraud after opening a new account depositing checks from other banks that turned out to be worthless and then withdrawing $7,900 from that account at Community Bank and Trust, 5380 N. Port Washington Road, on Dec. 16 to 18.
· A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for theft, an Illinois warrant, fugitive from justice and possession of a booster bag, an anti-theft device, after taking items from various Bayshore Town Center stores, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, including The Gap, Bath and Body Works, American Eagle, Gymboree and Sports Authority at 2 p.m. Dec. 18. The woman had left the center and got into a car but was stopped. Items valued at more than $700 were found in her car. She admitted taking items from some of the stores but not all of them.
· A 46-year-old Whitefish Bay man was arrested for drunken driving after a report of an erratic driver on Henry Clay Street and the 5600 block of North Port Washington Road at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 18. His BAC was 0.26.
· A laptop, phone and purse valued at more than $400 were taken from a car in the 5800 block of North Bayshore Drive between 8 and 9 p.m. Dec. 18. A window was broken to gain entry.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, driving without a valid license and speeding 55 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 2700 block of West Green Tree Road at 1:30 a.m. Dec. 20. The woman, who told police she never had a driver's license, had a BAC of 0.16.
· A 17-year-old Glendale boy was arrested for absolute sobriety after stopped for driving with defective tail lights in the 5500 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 21. The boy, who admitted drinking one beer, had a BAC of 0.07.
· A 22-year-old woman, residence not released, was arrested for theft of items valued at $400 from Kohl's, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive at 5:50 p.m. Dec. 21. The woman filled a cart with items, paid for some of them and concealed the rest and left the store but was stopped and arrested.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen driving erratically in the 2800 block of West Brown Deer Road at 12:45 a.m. Dec. 27. He failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.20.
· A window on a front door was found broken in the 1600 block of East Beverly Road at 10 p.m. Dec. 21. The cause of the break was not known. Damage was $300.
· Two men, ages and residences not released, were arrested for disorderly conduct after a report of them fighting in a front yard in the 4400 block of North Woodruff Avenue at 5:45 p.m. Dec. 22.
· A theft of more than $700 was reported at BP Gas, 3624 N. Oakland Ave., about 8:30 p.m. Dec. 22. The employee was outside at a gas pump helping a customer when a woman entered the station and took the money and fled. The employee followed the woman to the 3500 block of North Murray Avenue. When confronted, she pointed a handgun at the employee and then again fled the scene.
· A snow blower valued at $525 was taken from a detached garage in the 1500 block of East Kensington Boulevard before 11 a.m. Dec. 23. The overhead door was closed and the resident said it was locked but entry might have been gained through a service door. There was no sign of forced entry.
· An unlocked garage was entered but nothing taken in the 5500 block of North Hollywood Avenue sometime 1 to 6 a.m. Dec. 21. The resident called police after finding a cigarette on top of a car.
· A Whitefish Bay man, age not released, was cited for disorderly conduct and littering, after throwing eggs on several squad cars and village vehicles parked at 5300 North Marlborough Drive the evening of Dec. 21. The man was identified and police went to his residence in the 400 block of East Silver Spring Drive a number of times trying to contact him but the man, according to a report, refused to answer his door. Police eventually had contact with the suspect and he was cited Dec. 22. No damage to the vehicles was reported.
· A resident reported his car had damage to a fender after a hit and run in the 6200 block of North Berkeley Boulevard on Dec. 21 or 22.
· A snow blower valued at $650 was taken from a detached garage in the 5300 block of North Hollywood Avenue overnight Dec. 22 or Dec. 23. Entry was gained though an 8-inch opening of the overhead door.
· An air compressor valued at $300 was taken from a garage in the 5300 block of North Lydell Avenue overnight Dec. 23 or Dec. 24. Entry was gained through an unlocked service door.
· A snow blower, a gas can, shovel and five pounds of salt valued at $445 were taken from a detached garage in the 5000 block of North Shoreland Avenue sometime Dec. 23 to Dec. 25.
· An unlocked car in a detached garage was ransacked and an insurance card and the vehicle registration taken in the 4900 block of North Shoreland Avenue sometime Dec. 23 to 25.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
No reports available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014