Favoring write-in candidate
due to footbridge issue
Two members of a small group of people who want the village to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on the absurd "Footbridge to Nowhere" are running for the Village Board of Trustees. Those candidates are Christine Symchych and Terry McGauran.
The only candidate who is against wasting any more of the taxpayer's money on this costly and useless footbridge is Marty Tirado. Marty is running as a write-in candidate. He is a smart, young, conscientious family man who cares deeply about our community and wants to keep Fox Point a great and affordable place to live.
Don't let the special interests gain the majority on the Village Board. Go to the polls April 1 and write in "Marty Tirado" or just "Marty T" under Fox Point Village Trustee.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)