Search to see how much 4,000 municipal employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and overtime in 2006. Search by community, employee name or department.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Community Newspapers staff, which made requests for salary information under Wisconsin's Open Records Law. The salaries listed include the base annual pay for an employee, plus paid overtime and/or compensatory pay in 2006. In the village of Elm Grove, some public works employees are paid additionally for their work as on-call firefighters. For those workers, their firefighter pay is included in the overtime/comp category.
Source: Local municipalities
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research
- 17-year-old boy injured in Fox Point crash
- 100-foot cell tower will be erected in Fox Point
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015