Voters will be casting ballots in school board races in the April 7 election. MyFoxPointNOW.com has everything you need to know to make a decision in the upcoming races.
Below is the list of candidates in contested school races in Fox Point. Races in which a primary election was necessary are noted with an asterisk (*). Incumbent candidates are designated with "(i)" next to their names. Unless otherwise noted, there is one open seat in each race listed.
Staff stories from the newsrooms of Fox Point NOW and the Journal Sentinel
Friberg, Pecoraro focus on budgets, backgrounds (April 2)
Voters guide: Nicolet School Board (March 19)
Cash reserve would be depleted in about two years (March 19)
First contested race in nearly a decade pits two newcomers (March 19)
Franklin, Kramer, Peltz, Shaw advance (Feb. 19)
Polling sites (Feb. 12)
What's on the ballot? (Feb. 12)
Odd-numbered year referendum would require special election (Feb. 12)
Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board votes for referendum (Feb. 8)
Five candidates spur primary (Feb. 5)
Two questions on April ballot (Feb. 5)
Two referendums possible in April (Jan. 22)
Letters to the editor of Fox Point NOW
Candidate seeks election to another school board (March 26)
District needs funds to continue 'lighting fires' (March 26)
Franklin is practical, consistent and sound leader (March 26)
Franklin's experience needed in economic crisis (March 26)
Kramer understands Nicolet school systems' issues (March 26)
Vote 'yes' on two school referendum questions (March 26)
Fox Point-Bayside School Board
• Debbie Friberg
• Anthony Pecoraro
Nicolet School Board (2 seats)*
• Marilyn Franklin (i), 7870 N. Regent Road, Fox Point, 352-1180
• David Kramer, 6986 N. Ardara Ave., Glendale, 352-3247
• Jennifer Peltz, 5766 N. Bel Aire Drive, Glendale, 352-5683
• JoAnn Shaw, 5792 N. Argyle Ave., Glendale, 228-8444
All polling locations are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you're not sure where to vote, visit Fox Point's Web site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling