The following North Shore polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 17:
• Bayside Middle School, 601 E. Ellsworth Lane
• Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive
• Wards 1 to 4: William A. Padway Hall at Fox Point Police Department, 7300 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
• Wards 5 to 9: Longacre Pavilion, 7343 N. Longacre Road
• City Hall, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
• Wards 1, 2, 6, 20: Crossroads Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road
• Wards 3, 4, 5: Public Safety Building, 11300 N. Buntrock Ave.
• Ward 7: Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road
• Wards 8, 9, 18, 21: Concordia University Wisconsin Field House, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive
• Wards 10, 11: PieperPower Education Center, 8200 W. County Line Road
• Wards 12, 13: Range Line School, 11040 N. Range Line Road
• Wards 14, 15, 16, 17, 19: Donges Bay School, 2401 W. Donges Bay Road
• Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
• Village Center, lower level of Shorewood Public Library, 3920 N. Murray Ave.
• Village Hall, 250 Elm St.
• Wards 1 to 4: Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive
• Wards 5, 6: Village Hall, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
• Wards 7 to 9: Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave.
• Wards 10 to 12: Cahill Park building, 1001 E. Fairmount Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research
- 17-year-old boy injured in Fox Point crash
- 100-foot cell tower will be erected in Fox Point
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015