The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board agreed to continue sharing nursing services with three neighboring school districts in an effort to defray costs.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill entered into a joint agreement three years ago for a school nurse with the Brown Deer, Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills school districts. Brown Deer holds the nurse's contract.
"This arrangement has worked well and has saved (Maple Dale-Indian Hill) money," District Administrator Mary Dean said.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill this year is chipping in about $10,000 for the service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling