The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board agreed to continue sharing nursing services with three neighboring school districts in an effort to defray costs.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill entered into a joint agreement three years ago for a school nurse with the Brown Deer, Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills school districts. Brown Deer holds the nurse's contract.
"This arrangement has worked well and has saved (Maple Dale-Indian Hill) money," District Administrator Mary Dean said.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill this year is chipping in about $10,000 for the service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- Only four of five candidates campaigning in Fox Point primary
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015