The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board agreed to continue sharing nursing services with three neighboring school districts in an effort to defray costs.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill entered into a joint agreement three years ago for a school nurse with the Brown Deer, Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills school districts. Brown Deer holds the nurse's contract.
"This arrangement has worked well and has saved (Maple Dale-Indian Hill) money," District Administrator Mary Dean said.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill this year is chipping in about $10,000 for the service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Fox Point searches for new manager
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014