The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board agreed to continue sharing nursing services with three neighboring school districts in an effort to defray costs.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill entered into a joint agreement three years ago for a school nurse with the Brown Deer, Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills school districts. Brown Deer holds the nurse's contract.
"This arrangement has worked well and has saved (Maple Dale-Indian Hill) money," District Administrator Mary Dean said.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill this year is chipping in about $10,000 for the service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015