The Fox Point Police Department will replace two vehicles in its fleet, following approval by the Village Board last night.
Police Chief Tom Czaja requested replacement of a marked squad car and a sport utility vehicle.
Czaja said he received bids from four dealers and recommended the lowest: $21,999 for a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria from Kayser Ford and $26,045 for a 2009 Ford Expedition from Ewald Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Mary Nohl house discussed at art preservation forum
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12