The Fox Point Police Department will replace two vehicles in its fleet, following approval by the Village Board last night.
Police Chief Tom Czaja requested replacement of a marked squad car and a sport utility vehicle.
Czaja said he received bids from four dealers and recommended the lowest: $21,999 for a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria from Kayser Ford and $26,045 for a 2009 Ford Expedition from Ewald Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015