The Fox Point Police Department will replace two vehicles in its fleet, following approval by the Village Board last night.
Police Chief Tom Czaja requested replacement of a marked squad car and a sport utility vehicle.
Czaja said he received bids from four dealers and recommended the lowest: $21,999 for a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria from Kayser Ford and $26,045 for a 2009 Ford Expedition from Ewald Automotive Group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- One applicant in the running for Fox Point-Bayside School Board seat
- Police Report: June 17
- Mequon's assistant city administrator selected to manage Fox Point
- News & Notes: June 12
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Police Report: June 10
- News & Notes: June 5
- Community says fond goodbye to Monroe
- Nicolet plans energy projects over two years
- Fox Point-Bayside staff, committees refining middle school schedule