A new breakfast and lunch eatery will replace the former Heinemann's Restaurant at Audubon Court, 333 E. Brown Deer Road, following approval of a conditional-use permit by the Fox Point Village Board last night.
Maxfields Pancake House, owned by Gus Zarmakoupis, will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, serving breakfast and lunch.
Maxfields occupies a space within Audubon that straddles Bayside and Fox Point. The Bayside Village Board awarded a permit April 2.
Zarmakoupis said he anticipates opening the restaurant within the next several weeks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Voters send message of change in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015