A new breakfast and lunch eatery will replace the former Heinemann's Restaurant at Audubon Court, 333 E. Brown Deer Road, following approval of a conditional-use permit by the Fox Point Village Board last night.
Maxfields Pancake House, owned by Gus Zarmakoupis, will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, serving breakfast and lunch.
Maxfields occupies a space within Audubon that straddles Bayside and Fox Point. The Bayside Village Board awarded a permit April 2.
Zarmakoupis said he anticipates opening the restaurant within the next several weeks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015