A new breakfast and lunch eatery will replace the former Heinemann's Restaurant at Audubon Court, 333 E. Brown Deer Road, following approval of a conditional-use permit by the Fox Point Village Board last night.
Maxfields Pancake House, owned by Gus Zarmakoupis, will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, serving breakfast and lunch.
Maxfields occupies a space within Audubon that straddles Bayside and Fox Point. The Bayside Village Board awarded a permit April 2.
Zarmakoupis said he anticipates opening the restaurant within the next several weeks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research
- 17-year-old boy injured in Fox Point crash
- 100-foot cell tower will be erected in Fox Point
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015