The Fox Point Village Board last night agreed to waive a permit fee for Boy Scout Troop 391 for a Memorial Day parade.
The village traditionally assesses a $75 permit fee for entities requesting to use village streets.
The troop also will be exempt from any fees incurred for police staffing during the parade.
The scouts and the North Shore Rotary Club are planning the parade from 10 a.m. to noon Monday, May 25, beginning at the corner of Bradley and Port Washington roads.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)