The Fox Point Village Board last night agreed to waive a permit fee for Boy Scout Troop 391 for a Memorial Day parade.
The village traditionally assesses a $75 permit fee for entities requesting to use village streets.
The troop also will be exempt from any fees incurred for police staffing during the parade.
The scouts and the North Shore Rotary Club are planning the parade from 10 a.m. to noon Monday, May 25, beginning at the corner of Bradley and Port Washington roads.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Kohler Arts Foundation explains decision to move Mary Nohl house
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Mary Nohl house discussed at art preservation forum
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Nicolet alum pedaling against poverty
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 12