The Fox Point Village Board last night agreed to waive a permit fee for Boy Scout Troop 391 for a Memorial Day parade.
The village traditionally assesses a $75 permit fee for entities requesting to use village streets.
The troop also will be exempt from any fees incurred for police staffing during the parade.
The scouts and the North Shore Rotary Club are planning the parade from 10 a.m. to noon Monday, May 25, beginning at the corner of Bradley and Port Washington roads.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Voters send message of change in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015