Glendale—River Hills — The School Board named Shannon Kilton principal of Parkway School on July 30.
Kilton earned a bachelor of science in education from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a master's degree in educational administration from National Lewis University.
Mary Dressel, administrative assistant to District Administrator Larry Smalley, said Kilton's last position in education was as principal of Decorah Elementary in West Bend. She left education in 2006 to devote time to a business in which she is a partner but missed education and decided to seek another job.
She will be paid $86,000 a year.
Haydee Smith, who was assistant principal at Glen Hills Middle School for the last three years, was named its principal as part of a re-organization. Smalley was half-time principal and half-time district administrator. Under the reorganization, he becomes full-time district administrator, Smith becomes principal and the assistant principal position was eliminated.
- Mary Buckley
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)