Fox Point — The Village Board has chosen investment banker F.R. Dengel III, whose father was a Village Board member, to fill a vacancy on the board.
The other residents who applied for the post were Nathan Eisenberg; Del Wilson, a member of the village Building Board and Historic Preservation Commission; former trustee Jeffrey Davis; Matthew Wolfert, a member of the village Building Board; and Josh Traudt.
The vacancy was created after Mark Mowers decided he could not serve on the board because of work demands. His name remained on the April ballot, however, and he was the only candidate.
Dengel is first vice president of Emory & Co. in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Voters send message of change in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015