Fox Point — The Village Board has chosen investment banker F.R. Dengel III, whose father was a Village Board member, to fill a vacancy on the board.
The other residents who applied for the post were Nathan Eisenberg; Del Wilson, a member of the village Building Board and Historic Preservation Commission; former trustee Jeffrey Davis; Matthew Wolfert, a member of the village Building Board; and Josh Traudt.
The vacancy was created after Mark Mowers decided he could not serve on the board because of work demands. His name remained on the April ballot, however, and he was the only candidate.
Dengel is first vice president of Emory & Co. in Milwaukee.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire