Fox Point — The Village Board has chosen investment banker F.R. Dengel III, whose father was a Village Board member, to fill a vacancy on the board.
The other residents who applied for the post were Nathan Eisenberg; Del Wilson, a member of the village Building Board and Historic Preservation Commission; former trustee Jeffrey Davis; Matthew Wolfert, a member of the village Building Board; and Josh Traudt.
The vacancy was created after Mark Mowers decided he could not serve on the board because of work demands. His name remained on the April ballot, however, and he was the only candidate.
Dengel is first vice president of Emory & Co. in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 9
- Fox Point to replace footbridge after years of debate
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board
- Mixed success for write-ins
- Engineering for Kids brings basics of science to North Shore youth