Fox Point — The Village Board has chosen investment banker F.R. Dengel III, whose father was a Village Board member, to fill a vacancy on the board.
The other residents who applied for the post were Nathan Eisenberg; Del Wilson, a member of the village Building Board and Historic Preservation Commission; former trustee Jeffrey Davis; Matthew Wolfert, a member of the village Building Board; and Josh Traudt.
The vacancy was created after Mark Mowers decided he could not serve on the board because of work demands. His name remained on the April ballot, however, and he was the only candidate.
Dengel is first vice president of Emory & Co. in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Fox Point police chief retires after 18 years
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Footbridge construction a month away in Fox Point
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent