Fox Point — The Village Board has chosen investment banker F.R. Dengel III, whose father was a Village Board member, to fill a vacancy on the board.
The other residents who applied for the post were Nathan Eisenberg; Del Wilson, a member of the village Building Board and Historic Preservation Commission; former trustee Jeffrey Davis; Matthew Wolfert, a member of the village Building Board; and Josh Traudt.
The vacancy was created after Mark Mowers decided he could not serve on the board because of work demands. His name remained on the April ballot, however, and he was the only candidate.
Dengel is first vice president of Emory & Co. in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015