• A car was "egged" in the 100 block of West Ellsworth Lane at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 18.
• A 62-year-old Bayside man was arrested for drunken driving after he was stopped for lane deviation in the 200 block of East Brown Deer Road at 11:45 p.m. Aug. 22. He was taken for a blood draw.
• A 24-year-old woman and a 19-year-old man of Little Rock, Ark., were arrested for theft of clothes valued at more than $180 from Old Navy, 9094 N. Green Bay Road, at 7 p.m. Aug. 18. The couple had three infants with them and concealed the items in a diaper bag. The woman was also arrested for possession of 1.2 grams of marijuana hidden in her bra. The man had more than $700 cash but had no answer as to why he didn't pay for the items.
• A bicycle valued at $450 was taken when left unsecured outside Culver's, 4327 W. Schroeder Drive, at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 22.
• A 32-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his fourth drunken-driving offense, obstruction, operating after revocation, having a defective tail lamp and two outstanding warrants in the 8700 block of North Deerwood Drive at 1:45 a.m. Aug. 23. The man, a Mexican foreign national in the United States for eight years, showed police a Mexican driver's license which he later admitted was fake and the name he gave was an alias. A check revealed the man had 10 aliases. His blood-alcohol content was 0.10.
• A 29-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for his second drunken-driving offense after being stopped for expired registration in the 8700 block of North Deerwood Drive at 12:15 a.m. Aug. 25. He failed field sobriety tests. His BAC was 0.06.
• A 44-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after being stopped for a defective tail light in the 4600 block of West Good Hope Road at 2 a.m. Aug. 25. The man admitted having a few beers. His BAC was 0.15.
• A window was broken by someone shooting a BB gun in the 8200 block of North Grandview Drive on Aug. 27.
• Two digital media players were taken from a victim by two males at Brown Deer Middle School, 5757 W. Dean Road, at 6 p.m. Aug. 28. One of the males was described as a light-skinned black man, about 30 with a mustache and goatee.
• A man, with a Kentucky ID, tried to cash a payroll check from Guaranteed Screen Printing of West Bend, at Cornerstone Bank, 8607 N. Port Washington Road, at 5 p.m. Aug. 21. A teller called the company and was told the man was not an employee and that a book of checks and a signature stamp had been recently stolen. The suspect and another man left before police arrived.
• A 32-year-old Waubeka man was arrested for his second drunken-driving offense after being stopped for speeding 50 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 500 block of West Brown Deer Road at 1:45 a.m. Aug. 23.
• Residents reported being the victims of identity theft Aug. 25. They received notification that a Toys 'R Us Chase credit card had been opened in their names and more than $1,800 was charged to that account in Albuquerque, N.M.
• Two Milwaukee boys, 12 and 14, were arrested for prowling after a witness saw them running through yards and the alley in the 5600 blocks of North 27th Street and North Braeburn Lane about 4 p.m. Aug.19. The older boy was seen trying to open a garage door and told an officer he was lost and thought a person was in the garage. The younger boy had been reported as a runaway earlier in the day.
• A 17-year-old Glendale boy was arrested for possession of 0.9 grams of marijuana and a 15-year-old Fox Point boy for possession of drug paraphernalia, a pipe made from a plastic bottle, after they were found in a parked car filled with "heavy smoke" in the 2000 block of West Good Hope Road at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 21.
• A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana and theft in the 5400 block of North Lydell Avenue at 9:30 p.m. Aug. 21. The man was found with two cell phones, two key chains, a shot glass and sleeping pills, which he admitted taking from unlocked cars in the area. The man said he took a bus to Glendale from his Milwaukee home because he had heard "people in Glendale don't lock their cars and have stuff."
• A 17-year-old Shorewood boy was arrested for drunken driving after he struck a fire hydrant in the 400 block of West Estabrook Lane at 2 a.m. Aug. 23. He said he had a couple of beers at a friend's house. His BAC was 0.11.
• A 40-year-old Elkhart Lake man reported that his truck had been stolen from the Hilton Inn, 4700 N. Port Washington Road, at 3 a.m. Aug. 23. The man said he had been at a bar on Water Street and gave a woman a ride who offered him sex for "$5 to $10." The man told her he had no money but they tried to buy condoms at a closed gas station. The two went to his room, he fell asleep, woke up and the woman was gone. He looked out the window and saw someone driving his truck. Police found the truck in the lot but a $100 cell phone and check book were missing.
• A 29-year-old Chicago man was arrested for possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana with a prior conviction after the report of a suspicious odor at La Quinta Inn and Suites, 5423 N. Port Washington Road, at 4 a.m. Aug. 26. The man had 3.5 grams of heroin in 29 bindles, most of them in a backpack the man said belonged to a cousin. However, he had no explanation why his library card was also in the backpack.
• A 56-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for her second drunken-driving offense after being stopped for an expired registration in the 8800 block of North Upper River Road at 2 a.m. Aug. 23. The woman, who said she didn't renew her registration because of unpaid tickets, failed field sobriety tests but admitted having only one drink. She was taken for a blood draw.
• The corners of three license plates holding the registration sticker were cut off of cars in the 5900 block of West Range Avenue, the 4000 block of North Oakland Avenue and the 1700 block of East Capitol Drive between Aug. 20 to 22.
• A purse with glasses, a driver's license and $25 cash was stolen after being left by mistake on top of a car in the 1600 block of East River Park Court at 3:45 p.m. Aug. 22. The owner went to her apartment and when she remembered her purse, it was gone.
• A 24-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man of Milwaukee were arrested for child neglect and outstanding warrants after a witness called 911 reporting that a baby and a small child were in an unlocked car with the windows open and the baby crying for at least 20 minutes at 4:40 p.m. Aug. 24. After police arrived, the couple came out of Vedo's Pizza, 1808 E. Capitol Drive, with another child. The man was also arrested for open intoxicants after six cans of beer, one of them open, and a half-filled bottle of wine, were found in the car. The woman, who was pregnant and became verbally abusive to officers, was also cited for driving after revocation.
• Two-20-year-old Shorewood men and a 19-year-old man and 18-year-old woman of Milwaukee were cited for underage drinking after the report of a "loud college party" in the 3600 block of North Maryland Avenue at 10 p.m. Aug. 25. Their BACs ranged from 0.03 to 0.11.
• Two Shorewood boys, 15 and 17, were cited for disorderly conduct and being on school grounds after hours when they were seen running from Lake Bluff Elementary, 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd., about 10 p.m. Aug. 26. An empty egg carton was found in their car and the boys admitted throwing eggs at "kids" behind the school.
• A 50-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after he was stopped for driving without lights in the 4100 block of North Lake Drive at 12 a.m. Aug. 27. His BAC was 0.14.
• A 17-year-old Shorewood boy was cited for failure to stop at a sign after hitting another car that had the right of way at Lydell and Lake View avenues at 3 p.m. Aug. 27.
• A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay boy was slightly injured when he rode his bicycle through a red light and was hit by a car at Marlborough Drive and Henry Clay Street. The boy was treated for abrasions to an elbow. No citations were issued.
• A smoke bomb was thrown into the front seat of a car causing damage in the 6100 block of North Shoreland Avenue sometime Aug. 28 to 30.Burn marks were found on the driver's seat and yellow stains in the rest of the interior.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Records were not available for the week of Aug. 24 to 30.
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 2, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016