The Nicolet School Board is meeting at 5:45 p.m. to discuss the possible closing of West Green Tree Road by the village of River Hills.
River Hills residents living along Green Tree between Jean Nicolet and Range Line roads have asked the Village Board to close the road, saying it is dangerous because of speeding motorists.
Last month River Hills installed additional stop signs at Jean Nicolet and Green Tree roads in an effort to reduce speeding while the board considers the more drastic option of closing the road to through traffic.
Closing the road would likely have an impact on school bus routes.
The meeting is in the board room, B-113, at the high school, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire