Area health departments have scheduled four flu clinics in December.
The North Shore and Shorewood/Whitefish Bay Health Departments are having an H1N1 immunization clinic from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Bavarian Inn, 700 W. Lexington Blvd., Glendale.
The North Shore Health Department also is having an H1N1 immunization clinic from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Brown Deer Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
The Shorewood/Whitefish Bay Health Department is holding an H1N1 clinic from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Dec. 17 at the Shorewood Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave..
The clinics are open to all those age 6 months of age and older. There is no charge for the H1N1 vaccine. Both nasal and injectable vaccine will be administered, according to CDC guidelines.
The North Shore Health Department also will have a seasonal flu immunization clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 9 at the Brown Deer Village Hall.
People with Medicare Part B as their primary insurer, which does not include those with a Medicare HMO, will not be charged for the seasonal flu shots. Vaccines are $30 for others age 19 and older. Children's flu vaccines are free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point grants liquor license despite police chief's concerns
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Fox Point inches closer to taking bids on footbridge
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase