We are writing to support Ellen Redeker's candidacy for Nicolet School Board.
We chose to live in Fox Point because of the quality of life and stable property values. In today's economic environment, holding the line on taxes has become of primary concern. Ellen's philosophy of a balanced budget while maintaining educational excellence is what is needed in today's challenging economic climate.
I (Steve) worked with Ellen during her career in banking. She is skilled at understanding financial information. Ellen will use facts, not opinions, in making the decisions and recommendations that will affect the education of more than 1,000 students and protect one of our communities' most valuable assets - Nicolet High School.
Steve and Nancy Check
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)