We are writing to support Ellen Redeker's candidacy for Nicolet School Board.
We chose to live in Fox Point because of the quality of life and stable property values. In today's economic environment, holding the line on taxes has become of primary concern. Ellen's philosophy of a balanced budget while maintaining educational excellence is what is needed in today's challenging economic climate.
I (Steve) worked with Ellen during her career in banking. She is skilled at understanding financial information. Ellen will use facts, not opinions, in making the decisions and recommendations that will affect the education of more than 1,000 students and protect one of our communities' most valuable assets - Nicolet High School.
Steve and Nancy Check
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Trial by fire for new Fox Point police chief
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Fox Point police chief retires after 18 years