We are writing to support Ellen Redeker's candidacy for Nicolet School Board.
We chose to live in Fox Point because of the quality of life and stable property values. In today's economic environment, holding the line on taxes has become of primary concern. Ellen's philosophy of a balanced budget while maintaining educational excellence is what is needed in today's challenging economic climate.
I (Steve) worked with Ellen during her career in banking. She is skilled at understanding financial information. Ellen will use facts, not opinions, in making the decisions and recommendations that will affect the education of more than 1,000 students and protect one of our communities' most valuable assets - Nicolet High School.
Steve and Nancy Check
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Fox Point residents question village leadership after seven municipal workers leave in last year
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Woman reports man tried to scam her by fishing for personal information
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014