We are writing to support Ellen Redeker's candidacy for Nicolet School Board.
We chose to live in Fox Point because of the quality of life and stable property values. In today's economic environment, holding the line on taxes has become of primary concern. Ellen's philosophy of a balanced budget while maintaining educational excellence is what is needed in today's challenging economic climate.
I (Steve) worked with Ellen during her career in banking. She is skilled at understanding financial information. Ellen will use facts, not opinions, in making the decisions and recommendations that will affect the education of more than 1,000 students and protect one of our communities' most valuable assets - Nicolet High School.
Steve and Nancy Check
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Voters send message of change in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015