Why is it important for Joe Kasle to be elected to serve the Nicolet School District as a board member?
Just look at Maple Dale-Indian Hill for the answer. When Joe came on our board, the district was in disarray. Through his steadfast, visionary leadership, Maple-Dale now flourishes as a leader and one of the finest districts in the state.
Joe has led the board by demonstrating and establishing respect for and among all constituents; by carefully listening and exercising inclusive decision-making; and by supporting and assisting administrators and teaching staff alike.
Joe is a critical thinker and asks important and poignant questions. He listens thoughtfully and accepts responses openly, even if he disagrees.
Joe nourishes the best in the administrators and staff, and is admired and respected by the Maple Dale school community. Besides, he is really, really funny!
The MDIH School District's loss will be Nicolet's gain with Joe Kasle on the School Board.
Mary Jordan Dean
Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point grants liquor license despite police chief's concerns
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Fox Point inches closer to taking bids on footbridge
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase