Joseph "Joe" Kasle for Nicolet School Board - who is Joe, you ask, and why would we vote for him?
First, Joe is highly experienced, having served as president of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board, successfully navigating the district through great challenges. Speak to those parents and you hear overwhelming support for Joe, with expressions of praise for the impact he made.
Second, Joe is experienced in financial management. He has a strong grasp of budgeting and fiscal stewardship learned firsthand through the building of several family businesses. Central to this is Joe's keen eye toward controlling costs and meeting budget.
Finally, Joe Kasle is an advocate for excellence in education. He believes it is imperative we maintain the high academic standards necessary for our children to excel in this global world that awaits their passion, vision and talents.
Joe is honest, sincere and open minded and has no hidden agenda. Above all, he will work tirelessly to ensure the continuation of the outstanding education that Nicolet parents, students and community members expect and deserve.
Vote Joe Kasle - it is the best choice.
Marylyn and Eliot Scheuer
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point grants liquor license despite police chief's concerns
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Fox Point inches closer to taking bids on footbridge
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase