Voters unable to vote on election day, April 6, have until 5 p.m. April 1 to apply for an absentee ballot by mail. Forms are available online at elections.state.wi.us/docview.asp?docid=13378&locid=47.
Voters also may vote early at their local village or city hall until 5 p.m. April 5.
• Bayside, 9075 N. Regent Road
• Brown Deer, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive
• Fox Point, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
• Glendale, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
• Mequon, 11333 N. Cedarburg Road
• River Hills, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
• Shorewood, 3930 N. Murray Ave.
• Thiensville, 250 Elm St.
• Whitefish Bay, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. election day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Fox Point village manager poised to resign after public backlash
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Fox Point residents question village leadership after seven municipal workers leave in last year
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014