The owners of the Bayshore Town Center and the Glendale Police Department will partner in a Police Force Assistance Program that will provide enhanced department coverage at the Town Center on an as-needed basis during peak curfew time periods.
Under the agreement between the owners and city, Bayshore will reimburse the city for the additional services and police presence.
The officers will assist Bayshore security and ambassador staff in its enforcement of the center's Code of Conduct, according to the agreement provided the Common Council
Additional police officers would be stationed at the center in a marked squad car and will patrol key areas where youth are present. The agreement says they will engage youth when necessary.
The agreement will begin March 1 and expire April 30, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015