The owners of the Bayshore Town Center and the Glendale Police Department will partner in a Police Force Assistance Program that will provide enhanced department coverage at the Town Center on an as-needed basis during peak curfew time periods.
Under the agreement between the owners and city, Bayshore will reimburse the city for the additional services and police presence.
The officers will assist Bayshore security and ambassador staff in its enforcement of the center's Code of Conduct, according to the agreement provided the Common Council
Additional police officers would be stationed at the center in a marked squad car and will patrol key areas where youth are present. The agreement says they will engage youth when necessary.
The agreement will begin March 1 and expire April 30, 2013.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research