Brown Deer police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that struck an 11-year-old boy at the intersection of Carlotta Lane and Radcliffe Drive at 2:36 p.m. today.
According to the department's news release, the boy was struck by a vehicle driving south on North Carlotta Lane. After striking the boy, the vehicle continued to travel southbound on Carlotta without stopping. The boy who was struck was transported to an area hospital to be evaluated.
The boy described the vehicle as a large red vehicle, possibly a truck or a sport utility vehicle.
If there was any damage to the vehicle, it would likely be on the front, driver's side. No other witnesses came forward on scene. The incident remains under investigation.
Any additional witnesses or anyone with further information regarding the hit and run crash is encouraged to call the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)