Demolition and remodeling of the lobby at the Brown Deer Police Station is done and the new lobby is now open for business from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. The lobby will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Residents requiring police assistance should contact the Bayside Communication Center at (414) 351-9900. For administrative purposes, residents may continue to call (414) 371-2900 during business hours.
911 should still be used for emergency calls.
For additional information on the project, visit the village of Brown Deer website at browndeerwi.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015