Demolition and remodeling of the lobby at the Brown Deer Police Station is done and the new lobby is now open for business from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. The lobby will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Residents requiring police assistance should contact the Bayside Communication Center at (414) 351-9900. For administrative purposes, residents may continue to call (414) 371-2900 during business hours.
911 should still be used for emergency calls.
For additional information on the project, visit the village of Brown Deer website at browndeerwi.org.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire