Voters will go to the polls today to decide on two school district referendum questions.
The first question asks for approval of $18 million that would be used to move students into two schools. The current middle school would be repurposed into a K4 through grade six building while the existing high school would be converted to a school for grades seven to 12. An addition would be built onto the high school as part of the plan.
A second question asks for approval of $4 million for a field house at the high school building instead of the new gym that would be part of the $18 million question.
Polls are open until 8 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Fox Point village manager poised to resign after public backlash
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Fox Point residents question village leadership after seven municipal workers leave in last year
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014