Trustee Richard Foster will seek re-election April 3, but Trustee Kevin Buckley will not run again.
Foster is completing his first three-year term on the board. He was appointed to the board prior to his election.
A retired newspaper reporter, editor and editorial writer, Foster, 73, has a bachelor's degree in English literature from Lawrence University.
He lives with his wife and two children at 4645 N. Murray Ave.
People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- Only four of five candidates campaigning in Fox Point primary
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015