Trustee Richard Foster will seek re-election April 3, but Trustee Kevin Buckley will not run again.
Foster is completing his first three-year term on the board. He was appointed to the board prior to his election.
A retired newspaper reporter, editor and editorial writer, Foster, 73, has a bachelor's degree in English literature from Lawrence University.
He lives with his wife and two children at 4645 N. Murray Ave.
People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)