An assistant principal has been named to fill the duties of principal for Indian Hill School, perform supervisory duties at Maple Dale School and assist the district administrator.
The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on June 4 approved restructuring its administrative plan after the departure of the former district administrator, who was shared with the Glendale-River Hills School District.
As of this fall, Brendan McCarthy, who is dean of students at Maple Dale and a math teacher there, will be in the new position of assistant principal.
For more than a year and a half, Maple Dale Principal Mary Jordan Dean has served as both district administrator and Maple Dale principal while Indian Hill has had its own part-time principal, William Holloway, who will leave at the end of the school year.
At Indian Hill, McCarthy will monitor the educational program and do teacher evaluations. He also will have supervisory responsibilities at both district schools and will teach two eighth-grade math classes. In addition, he will help Dean plan, organize, implement and evaluate district operations.
McCarthy has state certification as a school administrator. He will be paid $75,000 a year.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs