Milwaukee, WI - Extendicare Health Services, Inc. announced today the appointment of John M. Hackett, Ph.D. to the position of Executive Director of Cedar Springs Health and Rehabilitation Center, located at N27 W5707 Lincoln Boulevard in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. Dr. Hackett also oversees the Menomonee Falls Health Care Center at W84 N17049 in Menomonee Falls, which recently underwent an extensive renovation and reorganization process.
Dr. Hackett joined Extendicare in July of 1995 as Director of Financial Projections. He served in a corporate role as Vice President of Forecasting and Economic Analysis and in 2002, moved to an operational role as Regional Director of Operations for Wisconsin.
Dr. Hackett holds Masters Degrees in Economics from Ohio State University and Old Dominion University as well as a Ph.D. in Economics from Ohio State University. He is a retired Commander in the United States Naval Reserves and active in a variety of professional and non-profit organizations. In 2004, he was appointed District 4/5 Representative to the Wisconsin Health Care Association Board of Directors. He is a past president of the Ozaukee County Association for Retarded Citizens, and served as a board member of the Lumen Christi Parish School board, as well as a member of the scholarship committee for the Boys and Girls Club of Milwaukee.
"We are fortunate to have someone like John Hackett overseeing our skilled nursing facilities in Cedarburg and Menomonee Falls. Cedar Springs has been an important part of the community for over 10 years and under John's direction, we expect to further enhance the services and care we provide to seniors throughout Ozaukee County," said Rob Hanson, Area Vice President for Wisconsin Operations.
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Fox Point-Bayside hosts 'meet and greet' with new administrators
- Traffic accident closes lane of I-43 northbound Friday afternoon
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief