A man, his wife and son were cited for obstruction for lying to police about an accident the boy had that caused a tree to hit a neighboring house.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 15-year-old boy lost control of the car while pulling out of his driveway and drove onto a neighbor's yard knocking over two trees, one of them hitting the house, in the 1800 block of West Wayside Drive about 7 p.m. Oct. 9.
The woman, 55, said she was in the car with the boy who had a learner's permit.
The boy and his father, 53, told the same story. However, the boy did not have a permit and the woman was not in the car.
The father was also cited for permitting an unauthorized driver to drive and the boy was cited for driving without a valid license.
The father said he would pay for damage, which were not listed.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)