Favoring write-in candidate
due to footbridge issue
Two members of a small group of people who want the village to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on the absurd "Footbridge to Nowhere" are running for the Village Board of Trustees. Those candidates are Christine Symchych and Terry McGauran.
The only candidate who is against wasting any more of the taxpayer's money on this costly and useless footbridge is Marty Tirado. Marty is running as a write-in candidate. He is a smart, young, conscientious family man who cares deeply about our community and wants to keep Fox Point a great and affordable place to live.
Don't let the special interests gain the majority on the Village Board. Go to the polls April 1 and write in "Marty Tirado" or just "Marty T" under Fox Point Village Trustee.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research