Favoring write-in candidate
due to footbridge issue
Two members of a small group of people who want the village to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on the absurd "Footbridge to Nowhere" are running for the Village Board of Trustees. Those candidates are Christine Symchych and Terry McGauran.
The only candidate who is against wasting any more of the taxpayer's money on this costly and useless footbridge is Marty Tirado. Marty is running as a write-in candidate. He is a smart, young, conscientious family man who cares deeply about our community and wants to keep Fox Point a great and affordable place to live.
Don't let the special interests gain the majority on the Village Board. Go to the polls April 1 and write in "Marty Tirado" or just "Marty T" under Fox Point Village Trustee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sculptures will be protected at Mary Nohl House property (1)
- Fox Point mom fighting for esophageal cancer awareness (2)
- Fox Point approves cell tower on village property
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015