The Fox Point Farmers' Market kicks off its 10th season tomorrow and will run from 8 a.m. to noon each Saturday through Oct. 13.
Throughout the season, there will be a variety of vendors selling produce, coffee, baked goods and other items produced locally.
As has been the case in the past, there will be a variety of events at the market throughout the season, including music and informative demonstrations.
Tomorrow, Dr. Green and the Machine will perform at the market from 10 a.m. to noon.
The market is held in the west parking lot of Stormonth Elementary School, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire