The Fox Point Farmers' Market kicks off its 10th season tomorrow and will run from 8 a.m. to noon each Saturday through Oct. 13.
Throughout the season, there will be a variety of vendors selling produce, coffee, baked goods and other items produced locally.
As has been the case in the past, there will be a variety of events at the market throughout the season, including music and informative demonstrations.
Tomorrow, Dr. Green and the Machine will perform at the market from 10 a.m. to noon.
The market is held in the west parking lot of Stormonth Elementary School, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Braeger calls off Fox Point-Bayside recall
- Fox Point-Bayside chooses Dalzin as new superintendent
- Fox Point steps closer to footbridge's removal
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority