Fox Point-Bayside School Board member Debbi Friberg will run for re-election April 3. There is one vacant seat on the board.
Friberg, who lives with her family at 6475 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point, is completing her first term on the board.
She has an elementary education degree from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and is the area director for AuPairCare and an executive secretary at Congregation Beth Israel.
Members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mary Nohl house in Fox Point to be restored
- North Shore teens find an alternative sport in hantis
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015