Fox Point-Bayside School Board member Debbi Friberg will run for re-election April 3. There is one vacant seat on the board.
Friberg, who lives with her family at 6475 N. Santa Monica Blvd., Fox Point, is completing her first term on the board.
She has an elementary education degree from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and is the area director for AuPairCare and an executive secretary at Congregation Beth Israel.
Members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point grants liquor license despite police chief's concerns
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Fox Point inches closer to taking bids on footbridge
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Fox Point taxpayers face slight increase