Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board member Jane Guffy will seek re-election April 3.
Guffy, 49, is completing her second three-year term on the board.
She is the owner of JANE Putting it Simply and the Milwaukee area director of Safe Families for Children and holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from Munelein College in Chicago.
She lives with her husband, Doug, and five children at 1770 W. Bradley Road, River Hills.
There are two School Board seats up for election in spring. People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District office, 8377 N. Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015