Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board member Jane Guffy will seek re-election April 3.
Guffy, 49, is completing her second three-year term on the board.
She is the owner of JANE Putting it Simply and the Milwaukee area director of Safe Families for Children and holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from Munelein College in Chicago.
She lives with her husband, Doug, and five children at 1770 W. Bradley Road, River Hills.
There are two School Board seats up for election in spring. People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District office, 8377 N. Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Braeger calls off Fox Point-Bayside recall
- Fox Point-Bayside chooses Dalzin as new superintendent
- Fox Point steps closer to footbridge's removal
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority