Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board member Jane Guffy will seek re-election April 3.
Guffy, 49, is completing her second three-year term on the board.
She is the owner of JANE Putting it Simply and the Milwaukee area director of Safe Families for Children and holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from Munelein College in Chicago.
She lives with her husband, Doug, and five children at 1770 W. Bradley Road, River Hills.
There are two School Board seats up for election in spring. People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District office, 8377 N. Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015