Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board member Jane Guffy will seek re-election April 3.
Guffy, 49, is completing her second three-year term on the board.
She is the owner of JANE Putting it Simply and the Milwaukee area director of Safe Families for Children and holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from Munelein College in Chicago.
She lives with her husband, Doug, and five children at 1770 W. Bradley Road, River Hills.
There are two School Board seats up for election in spring. People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District office, 8377 N. Port Washington Road.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research