Brown Deer - Two lanes of eastbound West Brown Deer Road from the 5200 block to the 5600 block have been closed until further notice due to asphalt buckling and unsafe conditions.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is in the affected area making repairs, though it is unknown for how long.
One lane is still open, and travelers should expect delays, especially during rush hour. Authorities urge motorists to seek alternate routes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Braeger calls off Fox Point-Bayside recall
- Fox Point-Bayside chooses Dalzin as new superintendent
- Fox Point steps closer to footbridge's removal
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief