Shorewood - The 50-year-old Milwaukee man who was arrested Monday for allegedly calling in a bomb threat has been charged with one count of a Class I felony bomb scare.
According to Shorewood police, Thomas Yela was taken into custody Monday without incident after Village Hall, 1700 and 1600 E. River Park Court had been evacuated and cleared.
Under Wisconsin Statutes, a Class I felony can carry a maximum penalty of up to $10,000, 3½ years imprisonment, or both.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research