Shorewood - The 50-year-old Milwaukee man who was arrested Monday for allegedly calling in a bomb threat has been charged with one count of a Class I felony bomb scare.
According to Shorewood police, Thomas Yela was taken into custody Monday without incident after Village Hall, 1700 and 1600 E. River Park Court had been evacuated and cleared.
Under Wisconsin Statutes, a Class I felony can carry a maximum penalty of up to $10,000, 3½ years imprisonment, or both.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015