No reportable incidents.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for trespassing and two counts of theft from her employer, Otto's Wine Cask, 4600 W. Brown Deer Road, on Oct. 11. Her first theft occurred as she checked out a relative charging only $8.97 for a purchase of $48.76 Oct. 10. At that time she was told she was no longer welcome at the store and not to return or she would be trespassing. She did return and according to the store took $500 cash from an office. She was then issued a second citation for theft and one for trespassing.
· Two witnesses reported hearing gun shots in and around 64th Street and Brown Deer Road at 10 p.m. Oct. 11. Five spent 40-caliber Remington casings were found in the area.
· A smartphone valued at $700 was taken from Sprint Store, 5500 W. Brown Deer Road, about 4:15 p.m. Oct. 14.
· An Audi A7 four-door hatchback valued at $69,240 was reported taken from Audi North Shore, 4400 W. Brown Deer Road, on Oct. 15. Two men came to the dealership to see the car on Oct. 14. No other details were available.
· Two cars were broken into at the Courtyard by Marriot, 5200 W. Brown Deer Road, on Oct. 16 or 17. Business supplies valued at $131 were taken from one and a computer and computer supplies valued at more than $2,100 from the other. Damage was about $250 to each car.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, driving with a revoked license and speeding 66 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 4600 block of West Brown Deer Road at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 16. The woman, who denied drinking, failed field sobriety tests. Her blood alcohol content was 0.12, but she still denied drinking saying the Breathalyzer was picking up the scent of mouthwash, not alcohol. She knew that she said, because she'd been "through this before."
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct/domestic violence related after he made threats to his wife over a pending divorce at 11:20 a.m. Oct. 16.
· A catalytic converter valued at $250 was taken from a car at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., sometime Oct. 16.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving, three outstanding warrants and failure to stop for a red light in the 7200 block of North Sherman Boulevard at 11:15 p.m. Oct. 19. The woman said she paid the warrants and became impatient with police who were checking the warrants and attempted to record them with her phone. She failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.08.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for possession of 2.1 grams of marijuana. driving with a suspended license and warned for suspended registration in the 4500 block of West Brown Deer Road at 9 a.m. Oct. 19. When he was asked about the odor of marijuana in the car, he pointed at his pocket and handed over a plastic bag with the drug. The man had been cited for suspended registration two weeks before.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving and driving without a valid license after she was seen weaving from lane to lane in the 6300 block of West Brown Deer Road at 12:45 a.m. Oct. 20. The woman, who admitted having three drinks of tequila, failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.19.
· A resident reported damage to a front door lock in the 8300 block of North Ivy Street at 8 a.m. Oct. 21.
· A theft citation was mailed to a person, age, gender and residence not released, for theft of library materials including books and DVDs valued at $271 checked out from the Brown Deer Library, 5600 W. Bradley Road, on Oct. 22. That person had been notified numerous times regarding returning those items but never responded.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for driving while impaired, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving north in the southbound lanes headed toward a squad car in the 7800 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at 8 p.m. Oct. 17. There was a strong odor of marijuana in the car and the man at first refused to open his window except for a few inches telling officers he was lost, feeling very ill and on his way to see his elderly grandmother. A pipe with residue and 4 grams of marijuana was found in the car and the man then admitted smoking the drug but it was 14 hours earlier. He failed field sobriety tests, had a blood alcohol content of zero and was taken for a blood draw.
· A Fox Point male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and at least four outstanding warrants in the 7300 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard the afternoon of Oct. 21. Police went to that residence after a resident turned in a black box found in the road in the 7500 block of North Lake Drive at 10 a.m. Inside was a glass pipe with marijuana residue and a prescription for methadone. Police went to the address on the prescription and told the male they found something that might belong to him. The male asked, "Was it a box?" He then admitted the box and contents were his.
· A backpack with a 13-inch laptop and a cellphone valued at about $1,200 was reported taken from a room at Clair Hall at Cardinal Stritch University, 6801 N. Yates Road, at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 24. The resident said the last time she saw her backpack was at 5 p.m. Oct. 23.
· A ring valued at $68,000 was taken from a woman staying at the Residence Inn, 7275 N. Port Washington Road, at 7:45 p.m. Oct. 17. She said three men broke into her room and took her ring at gunpoint. The robbery, which is under investigation, was not a random act according to police.
· A 29-year-old Milwaukee woman was issued citations for disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property after causing a disturbance and then breaking windows at her ex-boyfriend's residence in the 1100 block of West Bender Road at 11 p.m. Oct. 17. The woman left before police arrived so they went to her home. When no one answered the door, they left the citations.
· A 33-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for battery to a loss prevention officer and theft from Boston Store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., at 1:15 p.m. Oct. 19. The woman was seen taking two purses valued at $198 each and when the employee tried to stop her, she fought him saying, "No (expletive) security ain't supposed to be touching me." The employee's fingernail was pulled off in the struggle.
· A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman, a care-giver, was arrested for fraud after forging checks belonging to the person she was caring for in the 1600 block of West Green Tree Road at 9 p.m. Oct. 19. The woman, who forged and cashed two checks totaling $1,515, admitted the theft.
· Four tires and wheels valued at $7,200 were taken from a 2009 BMW left for service at Concours BMW, 5990 N. Green Bay Ave., sometime Oct. 19 to 21. The car was found resting on bricks with the tires and wheels taken.
· Baby formula valued at $340 was taken from Pick 'n Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 4:25 p.m. Oct. 20. Two males were seen putting the formula into a hand cart and walking out of the store.
· A $100 wallet with $100 cash and a $100 cellphone were taken from an unlocked office in the 500 block of West Silver Spring Drive between 11 and 11:30 a.m. Oct. 21.
· A smartphone valued at $450 was taken from The Apple Store, 5715 N. Centerpark Way, between 2 and 3 p.m. Oct. 21.
· A 26-year-old woman, residence not released, was arrested for fraud on an innkeeper and resisting arrest after refusing to pay a bill and then fighting police at Applebee's, 5810 N. Bayshore Drive, at 10 p.m. Oct. 21. Earlier the woman reported her wallet had been taken from her car. She then ate at the restaurant and refused to pay.
· The hood of a Mercedes was taken along with the hose and wiring at Concours Motors, 1400 W. Silver Spring Drive, about 6:30 p.m. Oct. 22. The hood is valued at $1,890 with a total loss listed at more than $5,000. The incident was caught on surveillance video showing a tall white male wearing a gray jumpsuit breaking the car's window to gain entry.
· Three flat tires that appeared to be slashed were found on a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder causing $600 damage at Infinity North Shore, 1515 W. Silver Spring Drive, on Oct. 22.
· Two smartphones valued at $900 were taken from the Apple Store, 5715 N. Centerpark Way, about 1 p.m. Oct. 22.
· A wallet valued at $250 with $500 cash was taken from an office in the 200 block of West Silver Spring Drive between 4 and 5 p.m. Oct. 22.
· Two 14-year-old boys and a 15-year-old boy were arrested for criminal damage to property after they were seen breaking into a car at Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 5:20 p.m. Oct. 22. The boys ran but were caught.
· Scaffold piping and two saws, valued at about $280, were taken from a storage barn in the 1100 block of West Brown Deer Road about 4 p.m. Oct. 27. The owner was at the scene and confronted two males, no description available, who told him they thought the building was abandoned. They then fled in a van.
· A 2003 Dodge Caravan Sport valued at more than $10,000 was taken from a parking lot at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive, between 9:30 a.m. Oct. 17 and 7 p.m. Oct. 18. The car was recovered with damage to the column near 15th Street and Clybourn Avenue on Oct. 19.
· Jewelry valued at more than $1,100 was taken during a burglary in the 1800 block of East Beverly Road during the day Oct. 18. Forced entry was made to a locked door.
· A tote bag with an audio recorder and "miscellaneous music" valued at more than $400 was taken when left on the ground between the sidewalk and the curb in the 1800 block of East Beverly Road between 4:30 and 5 p.m. Oct. 19.
· A 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan valued at $2,400 was taken from the 4200 block of North Olsen Avenue on Oct. 18 or 19. It was recovered in the 3100 block of North 35th Street about 5 p.m. Oct. 20.
· At least three residents reported removal of registration stickers and/or corners of their license plates in and around the 3500 block of North Oakland Avenue on Oct. 19 and 20.
· Antique coins valued at $250 were taken from a second floor bedroom in the 100 block of East Henry Clay Street sometime June 30 to Oct. 18 and reported Oct. 24. Workers had been in the home during that time.
· A resident reported an attempted scam after receiving a call from a man with a Jamaican accent telling her she had won $2 million but first must send $500 Oct. 22. No money was sent.
· Pry marks were found on a rear door and wires had been cut on a Halloween display in the 4600 block of North Idlewild Avenue on Oct. 23. The damage of about $50 occurred sometime Oct. 22.
· Residents reported finding a toilet and a chair on their front porch and an outer door open and the inner door tampered with in the 2000 block of East Glendale Avenue at 4 p.m. Oct. 27. The vandalism and attempted entry would have occurred sometime Oct. 23 to 27.
· A video game console, a pair of earrings and a necklace, value not available, were taken during a burglary at an unoccupied house in the 5000 block of North Kent Avenue sometime after 1 p.m. Oct. 24 and 11:50 p.m. Oct. 27. There was sign of forced entry.
· A bicycle valued at $350 was taken from outside the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive, between 10 and 11:45 a.m. Oct. 25.
· A lighted barricade blocking off a PODS trailer and valued at $100 was taken from a residence address not released sometime 8:30 p.m. Oct. 25 to 5 a.m. Oct. 27.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving and refusal to take a breath test after he was seen weaving in traffic and making an illegal U-turn in the 4800 block of North Lake Drive at 1:25 a.m. Oct. 26.
· A person, age, residence and gender not released, was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, and refusal to take a breath test in the 800 block of East Silver Spring Drive at 1:23 a.m. Oct. 27. A warrant was issued and the person was taken for a blood draw.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
· Firefighters responded to 133 calls, 99 emergency medical and 34 fire/rescue, Oct. 21 to 27.
· A "fully engulfed" Dumpster fire was reported in the 800 block of East Henry Clay Street, Whitefish Bay, at 11:37 p.m. Oct. 27. The Dumpster was away from any structure and no other damage was reported.
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 2, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 10, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 3, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 25, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 18, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016