The River Hills Village Board on Wednesday approved a request by staff at the University School of Milwaukee to increase annual enrollment caps from 1,100 to 1,250 students across all grade levels, starting with the upcoming 2012-13 school year.
With an estimated 1,090 students expected to attend the K-12 USM this fall, Laura Fuller, head of the school, said she wanted to be proactive, in the event enrollment were to increase.
The existing 1,100-student cap has been in place since 1987.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Voters send message of change in Fox Point
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- For those with Down syndrome, Gigi's in Fox Point is more than a playhouse
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015