The River Hills Village Board on Wednesday approved a request by staff at the University School of Milwaukee to increase annual enrollment caps from 1,100 to 1,250 students across all grade levels, starting with the upcoming 2012-13 school year.
With an estimated 1,090 students expected to attend the K-12 USM this fall, Laura Fuller, head of the school, said she wanted to be proactive, in the event enrollment were to increase.
The existing 1,100-student cap has been in place since 1987.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside pitches $3.8 million referendum to voters
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Fox Point searches for new manager
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014