The River Hills Village Board on Wednesday approved a request by staff at the University School of Milwaukee to increase annual enrollment caps from 1,100 to 1,250 students across all grade levels, starting with the upcoming 2012-13 school year.
With an estimated 1,090 students expected to attend the K-12 USM this fall, Laura Fuller, head of the school, said she wanted to be proactive, in the event enrollment were to increase.
The existing 1,100-student cap has been in place since 1987.
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)
- Emerald ash borer found in Fox Point, Thiensville
- Cat, dog killed in house fire
- Flight For Life responds to suicide attempt in Fox Point
- Fox Point woman honored for advocacy in breast cancer research