The River Hills Village Board on Wednesday approved a request by staff at the University School of Milwaukee to increase annual enrollment caps from 1,100 to 1,250 students across all grade levels, starting with the upcoming 2012-13 school year.
With an estimated 1,090 students expected to attend the K-12 USM this fall, Laura Fuller, head of the school, said she wanted to be proactive, in the event enrollment were to increase.
The existing 1,100-student cap has been in place since 1987.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point hires new village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Tosa man allegedly exposed himself at Fox Point tanning salon
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015