Tim Schilz is running for re-election to the Brown Deer Village Board.
Schilz, 55, lives with his wife, Kathleen, at 6543 W. Floral Lane. The couple have two sons.
He is completing his fourth consecutive term on the board and was first elected to the position in 2000.
Schilz earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and serves as director of analytical business development for the Van London-pHoenix Co.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property (6)
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options (1)
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development (5)
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site (1)